Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Back to work

Okay so everyone knows last week was a wash for me, but I am back at work this week and it is BUSY!!!! Yeah love it!!! While sick, I lost my New Kindle, needless to say hubby was not happy, however being so sick I only went one place, to Enterprise to rent a car while mine was in the shop. Called them several times asking them to please call back and let me know if they found it. No calls, husband went down in person on Monday, they said "So sorry we didnt find it, so we didnt call, fast forward two hours later and they are calling saying they had found it! Huhh?! Oh well who cares at least I have it back. Someone had been enjoying it because the book opened to twice as far as I had read! Really!!!! Hope you all are having a great week! Please check back here on Friday as we will be having our FIRST EVER TSR Blog Hop!! You wont want to miss out on all the fun!!!!!!

2 comments: