Monday, September 20, 2010

Not So Fun

Okay so I had big plans for scrapping this weekend have a totally cute layout ready to make, and blam, the phone rings and my Saturday night is spent in the hospital with the grandbaby. I feel so bad for her. She is allergic to ALL kinds of foods and she had an allergic reaction and had to be rushed to the er. Then I get up Sunday and can hardly swallow, so I spent all day on the couch and in bed.

Today, I took the kids to school, and the grandbaby to preschool, then went to the dr's office. I had two shots, one in each cheek. Then I took my truck in for repairs YEAH FINALLY!!! Picked up the rental car and then went to the lab for two throat swabs, blood draw and one other test. They think I have severe strep throat, a possible uti, and they are testing me for mono! Seriously!!! Then I had to go pick up my THREE prescriptions from the pharmacy! Hopefully I will have the energy to scrap tomorrow. I think my tylenol with codeine just kicked in!

Chat with you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Feel better, Lenea! Can't wait to see the cute page that you have up your sleeve :-)

    ReplyDelete