Thursday, September 30, 2010

BLOG HOP!!!

Well you have made it!! I am the last stop on theTSR Mod Squad Blog Hop, but if you just happen to be stopping by here first you can check out the beginning of the blog hop here : http://ourcrazylittleworld.blogspot.com/ . Barbara would love to have you visit.




So for my card sketch I chose a Page Map design from the month of September:




And this would be my creation using the Sassafrass Lass, Indie Girl Kit from http://www.scrap-room.com/:


Thank you so much for taking the time to do our blog hop and we hope you found lots of inspiration. Have a great day and Happy National Card Making Day!!!

9 comments:

  1. What a super grand finale! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud to be your partner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute card with those chippy flowers, Lenea and GREAT take on the sketch too! Also, love your Blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific use of that chipboard! Your interpretation of the sketch is "perfection"!!

    Great job Lenea and way to end our blog hop in such grand style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love your take on the sketch! Enjoyed very much visiting and reading all of you in this blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sketch you chose and your card looks great! I love the border strip on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that card Lenea! And I love the ribbons on your blog too!!

    ReplyDelete